THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 10, 2009

"Blessed Happy Mother's Day"

Wishing a very "Happy Mother's Day" to All the Mother's out there who have been Blessed with a child or children. To Michel and Sophie, My Babies who are no longer babies...I am so Blessed to have had the priviledge to watch you's both grow up to be wonderful teenagers. I'm so proud of you and the path you have chosen for yourselves and feel so lucky to be called your Mother. I pray your hearts stay pure and that All your dreams come true. May God Bless the both of you, may he continue to guide you and keep you both safe in his Love Forever,

Love Always Maman xo

1 comments:

Ronda said...

Well Hello Linda,

It is so wonderful to meet you.
I do so hope that we will be able to learn much more about one another, and from one another.

I just love your blog, especially the rose background.

Love & Prayers,
Ronda